Sunday, December 27, 2009

Anne and Dear Santa?

Santa, can you hear me?
I have been so good this year.

This is prolly the year wherein I didn't give much thought to a Christmas Wish List. For the past years, I usually jot down things which I wanted to receive during Christmas day. A combination of material and non-material things. It's not a "one-seating" wish list, I tell you. Days or even a week or two? I'd say, it's like "potential gift pops in mind-write it down" sort of thing. But this year was different. I didn't even took an effort to spend time in writing one.

Is that maturity kicking in? Well, not necessarily? Though hey, I'm pretty much proud for whatever I've done, I've said, I've been this 2009. Maturity speaking, I'd say, job well done to the nineteen year old me. But anyway, I guess not taking an effort to write a wish list is not purely a product of maturity. When someone asked about what I wanted to receive for Christmas, I was pretty much left hanging. Sure, receiving a MacBook or a Blackberry sounds "wow" but the "wow" factor it brings is not enough to keep me want it in a way that I'd kill a deer for it.

I know 2009 is a sucker. We're all witnesses of how this year slapped our faces with all the troubles and pain in the ass incidents but let's not forget that there were good times as well. Personally speaking, I've been blessed and I guess, that's a reason why I'm no longer asking for more. What I've received, whether materially speaking or not, for the past eleven months of this year is enough. I'm not greedy, y'know. Besides, there are a lot of people who deserves to be heard by Santa. Let the nice ones be heard. It's time for them to at least experience how smooth sailing life can be. As for the naughty ones? There's always a room for change? ;)

It's 12.22AM in my clock. Another day just started but I hope I'm not too late in greeting everyone a Merry Christmas. Hope everyone had a great time. It's that time of the year where "diet" should be put aside first, Haha! :)

Happy Birthday, J! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I wanna pass this award: http://thestellarparallax.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-first-ever-award.html to you. :) Continue to inspire and for being grateful.

Anonymous said...

Thanks anne for dropping by my blog.

Btw, great to hear that we both love armie.

Anyway for me, both sellers are great.. they offer both competitive price. that's why i indicated Armie's direct link above my post.

Thanks hun! hope to hear from you again.