Sunday, February 1, 2009

Anne and Twenty-Five Things

Copied from my Facebook Account. :)

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

Tagged by: Pam Tupaz and Annie Llanes 

1. Hate to admit this one but I'm a spoiled brat (sort of).

2. I laugh at the silliest jokes ever. As in, eveeeer. 

3. Bitten by dogs twice. (bitter memories of yesteryears)

4. In relation to #3: There was this chapter of my life wherein I believed that if you'll be bitten by a dog for three times, you'll then act like a dog. I seriously freaked-out about that. Blame that Saturday show of Noli de Castro. (can't believe how stupid I am to believe that)

5. Big fan of Travel and Living! Talk about informative and entertaining shows all at the same time. Samantha Brown (envy her), David Tutera, Jamie Oliver, etc!

6. Mulan is my favorite Disney movie of all times. Try me, I can sing songs from that movie. 

7. Full-time crammer. 

8. OSTs = Love. (Btw, suggest good OSTs!)

9. Eonline and JustJared keeps me fully entertained!

10. Clumsy. You'll be just surprised to see me full of mud.

11. Got a goldfish as a birthday present. However, the poor guy died after a day or two and  since it was given by a friend,  I ended up burying in our plant box. 

12. Saw myself in MTV because of this concert we watched in Araneta.

13. Finds Marian Rivera cheap. Sorry if you're a big fan.

14. Loves traveling (whether it's inside or outside of the country, doesn't matter). My dream destination btw is New York and Australia. :)

15. Annoyed by guys who keeps on talking about Twilight. Plus, naba-badingan ako sa mga ganon.

16. Doesn't support her school's basketball team. I'm rooting for a different basketball team (in UAAP) ever since I'm a fifth grader. Is that a crime?

17. Zoe (my iPod) is life. Literally and figuratively. :)

18.  Worst when it comes to packing! Seriously, how do you travel "light"? There's so much to pack. 

19. My mom once told me, "Huwag kang maging bitch sa school. Be friendly." But I'm a bitch though in a good way? Wait, is there even a good way? Lol.

20. People call me "Mameh"--which started from a Jackstone game when I was a sophomore in HS. 3 vs 3 ata. For I don't-know-the-reason-why, kailangan na may assigned na Mother/Father ang bawat team. Somewhat leader ata? I dunno. Anyway, ako yung naging Mother ng team ko. There, up to fourth-year HS, my friends called me by that name na. Plus, parami ng parami ang tumawag sa akin non...and up to now, I live by the name pa rin.

21. Cried a LOT when I was hospitalized. Akala ko kasi hindi na tataas ang platelets ko. Oh well, thank you Dra. *insert name* of St. Lukes!

22. School Councilor back in Elementary. How cool is that. HAHAHA!

23. Sound System Girl in HS! I think, ako ang taga-kumpas for the National Anthem every Tuesdays then, three-o-clock prayer everyday with Monica and Bek! Aww. I miss, HS!

24. Good saver but not a good spender.

25. I've grown already--not just physically. I dunno, I think I've matured in some ways. Give me credits. 

PS: I actually thought na hindi ako aabot ng 25 since I can't think of anything talaga. Pero when I reached 25, parang ang dami ko pa palang gustong ilagay. Haha!

Tagged: Anna Esguerra, Annie Llanes, Arlene Tamayo, Beverly Buccat, Carissa Gomez, Cathy O, Cheyenne Pineda, Debbie delos Santos, Emma Santos, Gracie Torres, Ingrid Sabado, Jen Herradura, Jennica Cruz, Jeypee Atienza, Jill Ilacad, Joanne dela Luna, Kristina Villanueva, Laraine Bautista, Nica Bernardo, Nina Malabanan, Pam Tupaz, Roxi Roman and Sherbet Ilacad.

0 comments: